Roto Pumps North America Inc.
For more details on the various pump products offered, please click on the links below:
- Progressive Cavity Pumps
- Twin Screw Pumps
- Retrofit Spare Parts
- Roto Mining Station
- Roto Flexible Shaft Series Pump
- Wear Compensation Stator
Roto Pumps North America Inc. (RPNA) established in the year 2014 is a 100% subsidiary of Roto Pumps Ltd. RPNA with its own state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure in Tulsa, Oklahoma was established with the aim of providing Positive Displacement Pumps, Drop-in-Pumps and Retrofit Parts for the USA market. Also, RPNA has established an extensive network of distributors and channel partners in the USA.
RPNA promotes its range of progressive cavity pumps & twin screw pumps under the brand name of ROTO ULTRA. These pumps are of heavy-duty construction and are designed to pump ‘tough – to – handle’ fluids with ease. ROTO’s pumps and spare parts are manufactured under stringent quality standards and strict process control ensuring high performance with a long product life cycle.
The manufacturing setup is equipped with a well-defined assembly section, testbed facility for horizontal & vertical pumps and a large warehouse facility to stock & supply pump spare parts.
Key Capabilities of Roto Pumps North America INC
- State-of-the-art Manufacturing Infrastructure
- The expertise of handling more than 5000 fluids across 25+ industries
- Robust supply chain network with localized sales support
- Strong sales & service support team in the USA
- Readily available pump & parts stocks (including other brands)
- Huge Warehouse facility ensuring on-time delivery to customers
- Cost-effective & customized engineered packages